Working with us as an Interim Manager
As an interim professional working at or near Board level, you could be involved with a range of businesses from SME’s to blue chip companies working on a variety of assignments, including:
- Change Management and Business Transformation
- Corporate Activity (Mergers, Acquisitions, Disposals, Fundraising)
- Cover Absence of Senior Executive
- Systems Implementation
- Mentor Existing Executive
- Input to Recruitment and Induction of Newly-Appointed Executives
Assignments range from a few days to a year or more, but typically last between three and six months. Working through your own Limited Company, remuneration in most cases is solely your agreed day rate.
Whether you are an experienced interim manager with a proven track record of delivery, or have reached an appropriate stage in your career and are considering interim management as an option, get in touch.
For interim roles paying below £325 per day, visit our sister company Venture Recruitment Partners